- 85% Polyamide-Tactel 15% Elastane
- Designed to match maternity briefs 512 and shorts 522
- This nursing bra is made in a breathable microfibre
- The cups are moulded for a smooth look.
- To ensure that the bra supports well, each cup has 2 layers of fabric.
- Soft fibrefil side panels give additional support.
- Each cup has a clip that allows for quick and easy access for breastfeeding.
- Each cup opens individually for feeding - when one cup is open the other continues to support.
- Four back eyes allow for size changes.
- If required, bra extenders will extend the length even further.
Sizing and Colours
- The Emma-Jane Microfibre Nursing Bra (411) is available in the following sizes:
- UK bra sizing range:
32 B, 32 C, 32 D, 32 DD, 32 E,
34 B, 34 C, 34 D, 34 DD, 34 E,
36 B, 36 C, 36 D, 36 DD, 36 E,
38 B, 36 C, 38 D, 38 DD, 38 E,
40 B, 40 C, 40 D, 40 DD, 40 E,
- Colours available:
Black and White
Our model is wearing an E cup (the biggest cup size available) in this bra and you can see, despite its' appearance of simplicity and elegance, this bra also offers ample support and uplift, even to the biggest sizes. A great bra for close fitting tops where fabric smoothness and bust shape is really important.