0845 867 8879
Your basket is empty
Free Delivery available on all items!
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
(Product code: lorna_drew_amy_black)
Only a few sizes remaining. When they're gone they're gone!
Select your options below:
Our Price: £19.99 RRP: £29.00
Lorna Drew Bras Offer Unique Adjustable Sizing
Lorna Drew nursing bras allow you to adapt the cup size by up to 3 sizes, which is perfect for when youíre breastfeeding. This allows you to
- Cope with fluctuating breast size between feeds quickly and easily
- Adjust individual cup size so you can tailor the bra perfectly to both breasts
- Helps to avoid discomfort, infections and conditions like mastitis that can occur if a bra is too tight
- Provides the correct support for optimum comfort
- Prevents embarrassing leaks by minimising breast pad movement
All Lorna Drew bras are designed to give you the same coverage as a typical standard non- nursing bra, which is great because it means
-They sit discreetly under your clothes like your old bra would
-You can wear a wider variety of tops and dresses than a regular nursing bra would allow, even camisole tops and strappy dresses
-You can still wear all your favourite clothes, even those with a lower neckline
-Regular sized shoulder straps on all but the largest of bras
The Secure Pad System
Every Lorna Drew nursing bra has a breast pad pocket designed to hold our washable breast pads effortlessly in place. Which means
When feeding your baby, the pad is gently held to the cup when you unclip, so that both can be removed together in an easy, single handed motion.
No more leaks as the pad is always securely held in position
UK bra sizing range:
Nursing Bra Size Range: 32 B - 38 J
Colours available: Black, White, Champagne
How it Works!
With Lorna Drew's patented clasp itís now possible to adjust your bra by up to 3 cup sizes Ė and thankfully itís really easy to use! It couldnít be simpler to adjust, even whilst fully clothed.
To begin with open the lip of the clasp, then ensure sure that your back strap has been adjusted to sit comfortably on your shoulder. Then make sure the clasp is positioned 1 inch (or 2 finger widths) up the strap, as shown in the photograph.
To adjust simply lift the hinged lip of the clasp and slide it down to increase the cup size, or up to decrease it. Once youíre happy with the level of support, just clip the hinge down to secure.
1. shows how volume is added and reduced at the underarm.
2. shows how volume is added and reduced across the cups overbust.
3. shows how volume is added and reduced through the top edge of the cup.
1. Perfect for your changing body and can be worn through pregnancy and into nursing, thanks to our extended hook and eye back fastening and adjustable cup size.
2. Power mesh wings. This durable fabric gives fantastic support across the back.
3. Thanks to the adjustability there is no risk of a double busting affect and a reduced risk of infections caused by pressure on the breast.
4. Free of boning or underwire and have drop cup fastening for full breast exposure, as recommended by healthcare professionals as best practice for breastfeeding.
5. One handed adjustable clasp and clip for easy use.
6. One handed easy use breast pad pocket holds the washable contour shaped breast pad to the cup, making access to the breast quicker and easy.
7. Fashionable low cut neck line.
8. 100% fully lined in soft cotton for comfort and freshness
9. Matching briefs are available.
From Here To Maternity (FHTM Online) are proud to offer expert advice in
and nursing bras. Experienced fitters test all our maternity and
nursing bras for quality, fit and design and if they're not the best -
we don't stock them! We offer fabulous brands like Bravado
Thanks for visiting From Here To Maternity (FHTM Online) and don't
forget if you need any help just give us a call, we'd be more than happy