0845 867 8879
Your basket is empty
Free Delivery available on all items!
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
(Product code: emma_jane_371_black)
A lot us us find we just don't sleep very well while pregnant and nursing. A big bump doesn't help, but another complaint is sore, leaking and unsupported breasts at night. Whilst you could wear a normal nursing bra to bed, the clip adjusters can dig into your back and they also tend to be designed for gravity to be pulling the other way!
During pregnancy it's often a good idea to wear some sort of support in bed, especially if you have a larger cup size, as it keeps your bust supported during changes in bust size. Keep em' perky, girls!
Emma Jane have designed this low cost sleep nursing bra for just this problem, it has a racer (sports) back for comfort and light support from beautifully soft Supima cotton, whilst also allowing you to breastfeed quickly and easily with one-handed release cups. It'll also keep your breast pads tucked away safely to prevent leaks. You'll wonder how you survived without it
Select your options below:
Our Price: £14.99 RRP: £16.00
- 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- The bra has no back or shoulder strap adjusters making it comfortable to wear at nighttime.
- The bra is made in Supima® cotton for extra comfort.
- Each cup has a clip that allows for quick and easy access for breastfeeding.
- Each cup opens individually for feeding - when one cup is open the other continues to support.
- The wide elastic underband together with the racer back gives this style a modern sports bra look.
Sizing and Colours
- The Emma-Jane Microfibre Nursing Bra (311) is available in the following sizes:
- UK bra sizing range:
- Colours available:
Black and White